Thursday 16 April 2015

Sudbury Next Level Class Changes May 2015


As of the start of May 2015 there will be some minor changes with regards to the classes and times in the Sudbury location for the Summer months.

I feel I have to make these changes as the Thursday class has almost no regular attendance most recent weeks and I could be training myself on this evening I have sacrificed so this frees me up to do this also.

It also now gives students more training variety and availability with me teaching in Sudbury 4 hours per week over two days rather than 3 hours over 3 days.

*Students are welcome to join in the session at whatever time they can get over*



Mondays and Wednesdays

Beginners Level Wing Chun - 6pm - 7pm

Mixed Level Wing Chun/Cross Training - 7-8pm



Each hour long class is £5 per session Pay as you go or the monthly Sudbury ONLY fee of £30 per month covers ALL Sudbury based classes

(Some students pay £40 for Sudbury and Bury St Edmunds for ALL INCLUSIVE classes in a calendar month)

The 7-8pm training slot will be predominantly Wing Chun based but as with our main Sunday class in Bury St Edmunds I may also teach aspects of Clinchwork, Boxing and Grappling in these sessions too which I feel can be supplementary to our Wing Chun base.

Lastly - as many of you know I plan to hold a series of 4 "Next Level" Workshops over the Summer period with the first being on Chi Sau (sticking hands) Saturday 25th April 10am - 1pm in Sudbury (82 Cornard Road CO10 2XB) at only £10 per student

This is open to all levels 

We will cover:
* The roll, changes and gate positions 
* Energy use and misuse 
* Wing chun key concepts
* Form relevance to Chi sau
* Positioning, attacks and counter attacks


Please inform me in class or on the Facebook page if you wish to attend

Keep training hard and see you all in class soon

No comments:

Post a Comment